The Triumph Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is the industry leading training scheme that firstly helps apprentices find a real job with a Triumph Dealer, and provides both the apprentice and the Triumph Dealer with all the training and support you will need. The Triumph Advanced Apprenticeship Programme specialises in Motorcycle Technician Qualifications.
- Interested in a career in the retail motor industry and working with the exciting range of Triumph Motorcycles
- Able to show that you can work well as part of a team and listen carefully and respond to colleagues
- Able to demonstrate an interest in computers and advanced vehicle technology
- Willing to provide excellent service to our customers
- Willing to study hard in order to achieve success in your apprenticeship and your future with Triumph
If you answer YES to all the above, then apply today so that Triumph can help you find a job at a Triumph Dealer near you and get you enrolled onto the Triumph Advanced Apprenticeship Programme.
Triumph are always particularly pleased to welcome female apprentices commencing on the Apprenticeship Programme. As you will realise females are very much in the minority in the motor industry and Triumph are keen that the industry benefits from an increased number of females over time.
British values are part of a set of four values introduced to help keep young people safe and promote their welfare specifically to counter extremism. The promotion of British values is firmly embedded in the work that you do. According to Ofsted, 'fundamental British values' are:
- the rule of law
- individual liberty
- mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.
If that sounds good to you then go to the website and drop Triumph a lime. They are waiting to hear from you.